The Canadian Celiac Association Edmonton Chapter and the national office provide the following resources to members and others who need information and help with gluten free issues.
- Websites: www.celiac.ca and www.celiacedmonton.ca
- Newsletters: The national office’s Celiac News and the Edmonton Chapter’s Celiac Circular
- Brochures, books, and pamphlets on a variety of celiac issues, available from the Edmonton Chapter
- The Edmonton Chapter’s volunteer staff, who are trained to offer support and information
- Trained peer counsellors, available through the Edmonton Chapter to provide one-on-one support
- Anti-panic information sessions for the newly diagnosed and their families
- Awareness activities carried out by the Edmonton volunteers and staff
- Community support groups in various locations outside of Edmonton
Other resources for information and support:
- Internet information sites and the discussion group “Edmonton Celiac”
- Social media
- Doctors and dietitians
- A list of stores that carry gluten free products, available from the Edmonton Chapter
Want to become a member? Learn more about membership benefits or click here to become a member through the Canadian Celiac Association.