Learn the basics of a gluten free lifestyle
Living with Celiac Disease or Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity doesn’t mean you have to stop enjoying life… Te Gluten Free 101 Series is designed to address the different challenges of a gluten free diet.
Sessions are free but pre-registration is required to ensure a seat and enough information handouts are available.
- Learn some of the do’s and don’ts about living with CD
- Learn how to adapt to the gluten free diet
- Learn about a variety of foods that are available
- Learn how to check labels
- Learn how to use your kitchen wisely
- Resources, books and more
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Click here for more and upcoming dates.
Hope Lutheran Church
5104 106 Avenue
(south side of the river next to Gold Bar Shopping Centre)
Please use east door near the
parking lot. Parking is free.
To register call the Edmonton Chapter of the Canadian Celiac Association at 780-485-2949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and phone number and indicate which session you plan to attend and how many will be coming.